You are invited to the monthly meeting of the E-Learning Network–a group of e-learning professionals representing Memphis-area corporations and organizations.
- When: 11:45 A.M. to 1:00 P.M., Thursday, February 25th, 2010
- Where: University of Memphis, College of Education, Ball Hall 307A
- Featured Speaker: Eric Goforth, Vice President and Human Resourcess Services Director, Sedgwick CMS
- Topic: “Sharepoint in the HR and training enterprise”
- Who’s Invited: anyone interested in teaching and learning, particularly in the workforce
- You are welcome to bring your lunch.
About the E-Learning Network: http://eln.teachable.org
Please forward this notice to interested colleagues, or those you know involved in training and learning initiatives.
Sign up for E-learning Network announcements here: http://teachable.org/mail/mail.cgi/list/eln/