You are invited to the monthly meeting of the E-Learning Network–a group of e-learning professionals representing Memphis-area corporations and organizations.
- When: 11:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M., Thursday, October 22nd, 2009
- Where: University of Memphis, FedEx Institute of Technology, Methodist Presentation Theater (1st Floor)
- Featured Speaker: Peter Bloom, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Who’s Invited: anyone interested in teaching and learning, particularly in the workforce
- Lunch: Please bring your lunch. If you are a dues paying “premium member” please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have your lunch ready.
Peter Bloom is an E-Learning Training Analyst at ALSAC, the fundraising arm of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. He has been in the e-learning field for more that 20 years and has developed e-learning courses for Apple, IBM, United Airlines and Cisco System. His first opportunity to manage a Learning Management System was at ALSAC.
Topic: E-Learning at ALSAC
Peter will be talking about how e-learning is used at ALSAC. This meeting will be a discussion of the tools they use at ALSAC and the
approach they use for e-learning design and production.
Please forward this notice to interested colleagues, or those you know involved in training and learning initiatives. If you would like to be added to or removed from our mailing list, please contact Trey Martindale.